First name: Kadyrov Yusufjan Latifovich
Place of residence: Dushanbe district I. Somoni Khamzalieva street 3 sq. M 5
Phone: mob. (992) 93-560-15-13
house. (992) 228-01-74
Summary of qualifications.
A young specialist with over 8 years of experience in the banking sector of Tajikistan in the areas of micro-loans and macro-loans. Communicative personality, with fast learning skills, is happy to learn and share knowledge. I have a high sense of responsibility, I respect the deadlines and with a qualitative result. Ability to work in a team to achieve the desired results.
I have professional knowledge:
– Knowledge of the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the economic sphere, Banks and MFIs;
– Knowledge of IFRS, maintenance of accounting and reporting on primary documents;
– Knowledge of the credit activities of the bank, the procedure for processing banking and other credit agreements, banking legislation;
– Knowledge of the procedures, regulations and regulations of USAID, ACDI / VOCA on the correctness of the submission of documents to the grant department, to the accounting department, and the monitoring department.
– Knowledge of the document circulation, business correspondence and relationships with external organizational structures;
– Analysis of investment projects on the effectiveness of investment and profitability of projects;
– Ability to conduct work to attract customers, – conduct training on the topics “finance loans, office work in Farmer Farm”, as well as analytical skills, communication skills, creative ideas.
|Education:||Financier, Faculty of Accounting and Finance, Tajik Agrarian University in specialty “Finance and credit in agribusiness” (2004-2009) Tajikistan. Dushanbe|
|Trainings:||– Business planning and financial modeling (Micro-fin) “MFC” (certificate of participation), Tajikistan, Dushanbe. March 2012
– The key to successful microfinance. The art of management for achieving better results. (ILO) (certificate of participation) Tajikistan. Hajent November 2012
– Financial accounting-1 (certificate of participation), Tajikistan, Dushanbe. February 2012
– IFC Project on Corporate Governance in Central Asia “IFC”. (certificate of participation), Tajikistan, Dushanbe November 2011.
– Financial statements of FINA and reporting of ShK-1, ShK-2 “AMFOT and NBT”. (certificate of participation), Tajikistan. Dushanbe, July 2010.
|Place of work:|
|Trainee in the Department of Accommodation Investments. CJSC NBFI “Credit-Invest” (April 2007 – August 2008), Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
– Work with loans,
– Work on the analysis of futures companies and dehkan farms,
– Analysis of business plans and strategic plans for the production of agricultural products.
– Development and improvement of financial leasing procedures (leasing).
|Specialist in finance in the credit department of CJSC MDO “AMLOK” (April 2008 – August 2009), Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Acting credit manager. Provide support to other loan officers in monitoring and visits to clients, monitor the formation of groups, work with individual clients, according to the Credit Policy and Procedures, to track the correctness of filling out the documents. Participated in the development, organization and conduct of internal and external trainings and seminars. Attend workplaces of customers, participate in the Credit Committee. Carry out an assessment of customer collateral.
Drawing up of reports in the NBT, the Board of Directors and Investors on loans and the quality of the portfolio. Work on the analysis of clients and work with problem loans
Consultant on IT-technologies.
|Accountant is an operational operator of CJSC MDO “AMLOK”, (August 2009-September 2011), Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Acting credit manager.
The bookkeeper to carry out the organization of the accounting on the basis of the established rules of its conducting. Drawing up, receiving and monitoring of primary documentation related to repayments and loans. Timely compilation of current accounting reports. Drawing up and maintenance of a cash book based on incoming and outgoing documents and reconciling the actual amount of money with a book balance and balance in the 1-C accounting system. For the purposes of the forecast, it was Cash-flow. Budgeting and monitoring of compliance. Drawing up of contracts with other MFO and Banks on the urgent placement of cash to transactions related to hedging. Introduction of the turnover balance sheet. Working with external partners, donors and investors,
|Assistant of the department “Production Management” of the Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi (September 2010 – September 2011). Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Teacher lecturer and practitioner in the disciplines: “Business evaluation, Market and market analysis, Analysis of investment projects.”
Practical explanation of the sections of the business plan, evaluation and analysis of project proposals.
|Investment officer, ZAO MDO “Bovari va Hamkori”, (September 2011 – October 2013), Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Analysis and evaluation of MFI activities, analysis of the market and competitive environment, analysis of the creditworthiness and financial status of clients, assessment of the management and business processes of MFIs, assessment of the quality of loan security, preparation of cash-flow, preparation of credit recommendations, preparation of loan agreements, monitoring of targeted use credit and periodic evaluation of MFI activities. Carrying out of an estimation of efficiency, productivity of crediting and the analysis of the market, participation in development of credit products. Preparation of recommendations for strengthening the capacity of MFIs.
Evaluated the activity of 22 MFIs and prepared for a credit committee. Issued 18 loans totaling 3,500,000 somoni (approximately $ 750,000).
|Senior Agricultural Finance Analyst, USAID Productive Agriculture Program (October 2013 – August 2014), Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Develop partnerships with financial institutions, relevant service providers, and commercial partners. 10 MFIs were analyzed and 3 MFIs were selected for an affordable loan product for project beneficiaries. Meetings were held with 6 suppliers of agricultural machinery for the selection of quality and in-demand agricultural equipment.
Develop partnerships with suppliers of mineral fertilizers and pesticides, with agro-dealers. Meetings were held with 11 agro-dealers in Khatlon region to provide technical and financial support. A budget was drawn up to receive a grant for the technical equipping of agro-shops and a grant of $ 40,000 was approved for 8 agro-dealers.
Develop partnerships with NGOs and project beneficiary farmers. Two trainings were held on the theme “Agro-crediting”. Forms of financial analysis and Cash-flow were developed to assess the financial condition of farmers. Under my leadership, a financial analysis was carried out for more than 150 farms. Grant funds were issued to 100 farms to purchase tractors worth more than $ 600,000.
Support of partners investing their money in the construction of refrigeration warehouses, workshops for processing agricultural products of canning shops. A meeting was held with more than 50 investors, a financial analysis was made for 7 investment projects for the grant committee for a total of $ 224,000. Assistance in drawing up a business plan and project proposals.
|Accountant, PE Giyasov Umed the owner Cafe Bukhoro (from August 2013 to March 2016) Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
Carried out the organization of accounting on the basis of established rules of its maintenance. Drafting, receipt and control of primary documentation, preparation of financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, the JDC, Gor.Stat and ADSIN quarterly and provide a report to the Tax Committee of the Republic of Tajikistan on a monthly basis. Drawing up business and financial plans for the future with the attraction of investment, loans and further development. Compilation of ALMC (Asset Liability Management Committee) related to repayments and payments of dividends and other liabilities. Drawing up of calculation cards for dishes and adding margins. Establishment and maintenance of a cash book based on credit and debit documents and validation of the actual availability of the monetary amount with a book and residues in the system 1-C accounting, R-keeper and Poster. work with external partners and investors.
|Financial Director of LLC Bukhoro-2016 (from March 2016 to the present) Tajikistan, Dushanbe.
• I deal with the formulation of accounting and tax accounting, staff selection and tax optimization. I’m engaged in budgeting and raising funds. I take part in the process of drafting the Strategic Plan and draft a financial plan for the next 3 years. I control the entire operational activity of the Restaurant and the Cafe.
· • I deal with the management of financial flows and risks, financial planning and reporting, financial policy, develop and implement measures to ensure financial sustainability. I manage the work on financial management proceeding from the strategic goals and prospects of the organization’s development, by identifying sources of financing taking into account market conditions.
|PC:||Operating systems: MS Windows (98, 2000, ME, NT, XP)
Applications: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
Banking software: 1C-Accounting, AUM-BANK, Octopus, Loan Performer, OBD, RS-Bank, Settlement Plata Nats.Bank. MFSys.
Business restaurant program: R-Keeper, Poster -Restaurant business.
|Languages:||Tajik Russian (fluently) and English (with dictionary)|
|Driver’s license:||Professional categories «BC»|